SIGN UP FOR OUR NEWSLETTER
CONNECT WITH US
Posted by Hazel Cottrell | 22nd January, 2016 | Social Media Management
Social Media Stats
Social Media Stats
When it comes to social media management and social media training we like to think we’ve got it sussed, we are always researching what others are doing and learning about the new and latest social media trends and how we can help our clients achieve more through social media but even we were surprised with some of these stats that we recently came across.
- Did you know that visual content is more than 40 TIMES more likely to be shared on social media than any other types of content? This means that you need to use animated cartoons, videos, infographics and pictures instead of just posting written content onto your social media platforms if you want your posts, tweets and updates to be shared.
- If you do post articles on social media platforms try and make sure there is an image at least every 75-100 words as this will help double the amount of social shares compared to an article with less images in the content.
- Did you know that 71% of online marketers use visual assets in their social media marketing? Surely if it’s good enough for 71% of the online marketers it’s good enough for you? Therefore get using those visual assets to achieve more for your business.
- B2C (Business to Consumer) marketers place more importance on visual content than B2B (Business to Business) marketers with a whopping 40% of B2C marketers claiming that visual content is the most important type of content. If you’re a B2C business then make sure you’re getting visual with your content for ultimate success with your social media.
- If you are using Facebook as a social media platform for your business then make sure you use images, reports show that facebook posts with images see 2.3 times more engagement that facebook posts without images.
If you’re struggling managing social media for your business or you would like some training to learn about how to run your social media better then why not drop us a line – we are always happy to help.