what do you want to learn in 2017?
Previously we have offered workshops, presentations and training for companies, individuals and groups. However, since the move to our new office, in Norman Cross, we haven’t yet made the most of all the amazing space we have – where training and workshops could be easily done.
So, we want to know – what workshops and training would you like to attend in 2017?
We were considering workshops and training on the following subjects;
- Beginners Guide to Twitter / Facebook / LinkedIn
- What To Post On Facebook / Twitter / LinkedIn
- How To Save Time On Social Media With Hootsuite
- Understanding Google Analytics
- How To Blog / What To Blog
- How to Write A Press Release
- How To Network The Right Way
- Your Website Content
- How To Be SEO Friendly
- How To Write A Newsletter
- How To Design a Leaflet
- How To Design a E-Newsletter
- Dealing with Negativity on Social Media
- What Do You Need On Your Business Card?
Which sorts of workshops and training would you be interested in – is there anything that we haven’t listed above that you could be interested in?
Each of the workshops and training sessions will be a few hours and will offer great value for money, with take homes at the end that will help you remember and reinforce what you have learnt.
Our vision here at Creative Content Company is to help you achieve more online with your business, we don’t mind if this means doing your online marketing for you, or teaching you how to do it yourself, as long as you achieve more on line for your business then we are happy!
Please do let us know your thoughts and feedback as we are doing this to help you – yes you!