SIGN UP FOR OUR NEWSLETTER
CONNECT WITH US
Top Reasons Why People Blog - Creative Content Company
Posted by Hazel Cottrell | January 14, 2014 | Blogging Tips
In this article we list just some of the top reasons people blog but we are keen to hear from you too; If you have a blog what it your reason for blogging? If you don’t have a blog has this article given you food for thought… or is there another reason you do not want to start a blog?
- Do you have a service to promote or a product to market? If you do then a blog can be an excellent place to help market and promote your business, service or product. It’s a lot easier than walking down a high street with a sandwich board.
- Lots of people use blogs to help people, for example parenting blogs are increasingly popular as are health-related blogs – those that have been through something are often willing to help and those needing help prefer to listen to those who have been through the same thing. However, you will see many businesses offering free help in their blogs, helping out with things that are related to their business. This works well in increasing customer trust.
- A blog is a great way to connect with others; it brings together like-minded people who then have a place where they can share their views, opinions and thoughts. For a business this is a great way for you to engage with your potential customers.
- It’s really important that you blog frequently, this frequency is not once a year but instead once or twice a week is ideal. When blogging, or reading through the posts written by your blog writer it can really keep you knowledgeable and up to date in your field.
- To Make Money – we know that blogging helps your SEO and can help you get to the top of major search engines such as Google. So the main reason people blog is to help their business make more money!